Internal Audit Unit for Education and Training Boards
Internal Auditor – Auditing Cork ETB and Kerry ETB
An opportunity exists for a person with relevant experience and accounting qualifications to undertake internal audits in the Internal Audit Unit – Education and Training Boards (IAU – ETBs). The IAU – ETBs provides an internal audit service to the sixteen Education and Training Boards throughout Ireland.
HEADQUARTERS will be within the Cork/Kerry region and agreed upon with the successful candidates prior to appointment.
Applications from suitably-qualified persons are hereby invited for this vacancy in the Post of Internal Auditor in the IAU – ETBs.
Please see http://etbjobs.ie/ for the official Application Form and further details. NO CVs accepted.
Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board acts as Employer for the IAU-ETBs.
Cavan and Monaghan ETB is an equal opportunities employer
Short-listing will take place on the basis of the information provided in the competency based application form. Depending on the qualifications and experience of prospective applicants, short-listing thresholds may be significantly higher than the minimum standard set out.
Closing time and date: 12.00 noon, Friday, 25 October 2019
John Kearney, Chief Executive
CMETB Administration Centre, Market Street, Monaghan.
TEL: 047 30888
For all vacancies currently advertised, please visit www.etbjobs.ie for more details.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR APPLICATION FOR TEACHING POSTS
- In order to be eligible to apply for a Teaching Post with Cavan and Monaghan ETB you must be registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland, in accordance with sections 30 & 31 of the Teaching Council Act, 2001. For more information see the Teaching Council website www.teachingcouncil.ie
- Qualifications, salary scales and conditions of service as per Department of Education & Skills and Memorandum V.7. and subsequent memoranda and circular letters. For more information see the Department of Education & Skills website www.education.ie
- Please apply only for positions that you are qualified and registered to teach.
- If you wish to be considered for more than one post you must complete a separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete Application Forms will not be considered and will be returned.
- Application for teaching posts will be through www.etbjobs.ie
IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION REGARDING GARDA VETTING.
Follow this link Garda Vetting – Department of Education and Skills.