Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board is currently advertising for the following posts
- Grade VI – Human Resources (Permanent)
- Grade V – Land & Buildings (Permanent)
- Grade IV – Assistant Staff Officer (Permanent)
Recruitment will be from among all eligible staff from the Education and Training Sector Candidate Pool, as per C/L 8/2017.
Successful candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis.
Panels may be created from which vacancies that arise may be filled.
Completed Application Forms (4 copies) for above Posts should be submitted in a sealed envelope to Gerardine Heaphey, CMETB Administration Centre, Market Street, Monaghan, by Monday, 26 November, 2018.
15 November, 2018
For all other vacancies currently advertised, please visit www.etbjobs.ie for more details.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR APPLICATION FOR TEACHING POSTS
- In order to be eligible to apply for a Teaching Post with Cavan and Monaghan ETB you must be registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland, in accordance with sections 30 & 31 of the Teaching Council Act, 2001. For more information see the Teaching Council website www.teachingcouncil.ie
- Qualifications, salary scales and conditions of service as per Department of Education & Skills and Memorandum V.7. and subsequent memoranda and circular letters. For more information see the Department of Education & Skills website www.education.ie
- Please apply only for positions that you are qualified and registered to teach.
- If you wish to be considered for more than one post you must complete a separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete Application Forms will not be considered and will be returned.
- Application for teaching posts will be through www.etbjobs.ie
IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION REGARDING GARDA VETTING.
Follow this link Garda Vetting – Department of Education and Skills.