Traineeships give participants the opportunity to develop cutting edge skills and knowledge on-the-job, making them more skilled, more employable and enhancing their career options. It also enables employers to access a pipeline of talent.
- Lead to an award at NFQ Levels 4-6, or equivalent
- Are between 6-20 months in duration
- Have at least 30% of learning on-the-job
Who is eligible?
Traineeships are open to participants of all ages and backgrounds and are free of charge. Trainees may include school leavers (statutory school leaving age 16 years), mature learners, those in employment and those who are unemployed.
People who are unemployed may be eligible for financial support. Employers bursaries may be available.
How to apply?
Step 1 – Express your interest through www.fetchcourses.ie
Step 2 – Download Application Form
For more information:
|Mob:||087 679 3462|
Traineeships in Cavan
Traineeships are delivered in partnership with Cavan Institute
Traineeships in Monaghan
- Level 6 Advanced Building Design in 3D CAD
- Level 5 Digital Marketing
- Level 5 Engineering
- Level 5 Laboratory Assistant
- Level 5 Outdoor Activity Instructor
- HGV Professional Driver Traineeship
Traineeships are co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020.