Youth Services ICT Investment Grants: Funding to support improvement in ICT infrastructure 2020
The Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (D/CEDIY) received €1 million in ICT funding as part of the recent Budget 2021 announcements by Government.
Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board are delighted to launch the Youth Services ICT Investment Grant 2020 for Youth Services in Cavan and Monaghan.
- A funded organisation receiving targeted youth funds
- Youth Information Centres funded through DCEDIY approved grants
- A Youth Club that has applied for or is in receipt of the 2020 grant under the Local Youth Club Grant Scheme
- Contracts for goods and services with an estimated value of less that €5000 (exclusive of VAT) can be purchased on the basis of verbal quotes from one or more competitive suppliers – however best practice is to seek a minimum of three quotes by email
- It is a requirement that the funded organisation retains evidence of quotes
- Grants awarded to be fully committed within the year 2020
- ICT purchased to be added to the Clubs Asset register