The Adult Guidance and Information Service is an initiative funded by the Department of Education and Skills that provides a comprehensive, professional quality guidance and information service to the returning adult learner.
This free and confidential professional service is available in your locality.
Who can access Adult Guidance?
This service is open to those who;
- are currently on Literacy, BTEI, Community Education and VTOS programmes
- wish to return to learning but do not know what to do or where to start looking
- left school early and wish to continue with their education and training
- are in receipt of social welfare benefits or who are dependent on someone who is in receipt of social welfare benefits
- those wishing to change career and/or upskill
What does Adult Guidance offer?
- Individual support tailored to your needs
- One to one sessions with a guidance counsellor by appointment
- Access to local and national information on colleges, further and higher education, training courses and careers
- Advice on funding opportunities
- Access to a network of training, welfare and personal support organisations
Your Local Guidance Service
|Co Cavan||Co Monaghan|
|Co Cavan Adult Guidance and Information Service||Co Monaghan Adult Guidance and Information Service|
|4 Church View Square, Cavan, Co Cavan, H12 A592||Dun Mhuire, Mullaghmonaghan, Monaghan, H18 T383|
|Tel: 049 4377001||Tel: 047 30800 (Monaghan)
042 9690739 (Carrickmacross)
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com|