“New Promotional video for the Adult Education Guidance and Information Service”
The Adult Education Guidance and Information Service is an initiative funded by the Department of Education and Skills that provides a comprehensive, professional quality guidance and information service to the returning adult learner.
This free and confidential professional service is available in your locality.
Who can access Adult Guidance?
This service is open to those who;
- are currently on Literacy, BTEI, Community Education and VTOS programmes
- wish to return to learning but do not know what to do or where to start looking
- left school early and wish to continue with their education and training
- are in receipt of social welfare benefits or who are dependent on someone who is in receipt of social welfare benefits
What does Adult Guidance offer?
- Individual support tailored to your needs
- One to one sessions with a guidance counsellor by appointment
- Access to local and national information on colleges, further and higher education, training courses and careers
- Advice on funding opportunities
- Access to a network of training, welfare and personal support organisations
Your Local Guidance Service
|Co Cavan||Co Monaghan|
|Co Cavan Adult Education Guidance and Information Service,||Co Monaghan Adult Education Guidance and Information Service|
|4 Church View Sq., Cavan, Co Cavan||CMETB Administration Centre, Market Street, Monaghan/ The Workhouse, Carrickmacross|
|Tel: 049 4377001||Tel: 047 30800 or 042 9690739 (Carrickmacross)|
|Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Website: www.cmetbadultguidance.ie||Website: www.cmetbadultguidance.ie|
|Click here to download our latest brochure||Click here to download our latest brochure|
Cavan and Monaghan ETB provides part-time Further Education programmes including literacy for adults wishing to return to education.