Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board (CMETB) complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of CMETB unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Our Publication Scheme contains a wide variety of information about CMETB and may be accessed via the FOI Publication Scheme tab at the top of each webpage. The Publication Scheme is regularly reviewed and updated.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
CMETB is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. CMETB does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For further information, please contact Fiona Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org